ENTRIES NOW OPEN FOR SLUSH GIA 2017 !
Take part in the PitchIT Caribbean SLUSH GIA competition to join the Slush 2017 Global Impact Accelerator programme!
The Caribbean’s Global Impact Accelerator (GIA) competition will take place in September 2017. If you are a Caribbean Startup, you can fast track your development by experiencing SLUSH!
Deadline for submission of entries: August 23, 2017
Slush Global Impact Accelerator is a programme created in collaboration with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland and multiple global partners. The purpose of GIA is to create a leading global programme to support startups that are looking to solve some of the most pressing global challenges and to contribute to the discussion on impact investing.
Slush Global Impact Accelerator 2017 brings impactful entrepreneurs from emerging markets to Helsinki to accelerate their business, attract additional financing and make an even greater impact on their societies and beyond. The programme includes online pre-event coaching and the Helsinki boot camp programme from November 22–December 2, 2017 culminating in Slush.
What do successful entrants get?
- Online pre-mentoring programme organised for all the selected participants.
- Helsinki boot camp programme on November 22–December 2.
- Skills workshops and capacity building with leaders from all around the world.
- Industry specific matchmaking sessions co-organised with the leading organisations.
- Access to Slush 2017.
What are we looking for?
- A mission to solve pressing challenges globally. There are no limitations in terms of sector or geographical focus.
- Potential to scale.
- The skills and drive to succeed.
- A business idea that has gained some traction, but can still be in an early phase; At least a working prototype